Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fight A Good Fight


Lately I've felt very blah and very lazy when I need to be the most productive. So, last night I finally got back in the ring & I finally felt like I could take on the world again. Who would think that having a man swing at your head would make you  come alive. The adreneline rush was just the stress relief I needed to let go and focus on what I want in my life! There are a million things I need to accomplish and boy will I get through it all! After having a great night in the ring, I told my earthly father and he sent me a very discouraging message and for a few minutes I wanted to send him the most hurtful message I could think of. And then I remembered that God didnt call me to act like that. Because the people closest to me arent really sure what God is doing in my life, they say mean and hurtful things. People always reject things they dont understand. Remember that when you are fighting for God dont jump on the other team because the devil made you upset ... God already won the battle dont get in the way 

No comments:

Post a Comment