Wednesday, August 7, 2013

He's got it under control

God is moving and working but I dony know whats going on because He's got it all worked out. I had a stable job as an Assistant  Hall Director of a residence hall          at the university I attend. I was feeling unfufilled and well God opened a door for me to become a House Parent for abused and neglected children. When I was offered the position, I saw it as a great opportunity but I needed to consult God. I didnt want to be wandering in the Wilderness. I wanted to be in the Will of God. Weeks had passed and the owner of the Childrens home called me to discuss it. I jad talked to God about my future and the financial struggle my family faces and well I decided to take a leap of faith and take the job. The job is very intense but God is calling me to trust Him.  Sundays message encouraged me to continue to praise God in the tough times because He's got it all under control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment