Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I thought he was the one but I was WRONG



I thought I finally put the pieces together. I had finally made my mind up that he just simply wasn't fo me. That he had no part of my future and that is why there was no need in holding on... and then he text me.

HA
HA
HA

Satan you're so cute but nothing is worth more than knowing that you are fulfilling God's Will.
You see I loved a young man once. I loved him with everything.. when I mean ride or die. I mean it in it to the fullest. One night he came into town and it was a night that I was free from my foster children. I embraced my freedom from motherhood and just wanted to be 22. I let my hair down, turned the music up and tilted the bottles back. I knew I wanted to get drunk and he did too. I figured we were such good friends that we could handle it. So, I was out and about with my sorority and fraternity brothers and him. We were having such a good time.

I noticed that my brother wasn't being very brotherly. Usually, we talk crap to each other and just joke and play around but at the bar we seemed more like a couple. We shared drinks and laughed and talked as if we were the only two there.

At the end of the night. I was all over him, kissing him, saying all kinds of sexual things. Yeah, I know I was wrong for that but trust me I paid the price. Later that evening I was intoxicated and it was just us two in the car. We were talking and I asked him, "What do you want from me?" All he replied was, "I want to fuck."

That was as painful as stabbing me in the heart. A man who I believed was my friend, a man of God, my soul mate hurt me in the deepest way. A man I expected to understand and value my purity was ready to take away something so special without a commitment. I later asked, "that's it" He came up with some B.S. to fill the air. After all the jokes,  he never wanted to be with me.
And though everything seemed so perfect and so right between us, something had to give. Now have I forgiven him. Of course! But, wll I ever consider entering into something like that again? HEAVENS NO! What brought me much encouragement was Heather Lindsey' blog post.
"You start to wonder, "why did that person reject you? Why didn't he want the be with you." While you're wondering, the Holy Spirit is screaming-- "ARE YOU SERIOUS?? That person had NOTHING to do with your future and matter of fact, I never told you to get into that relationship. There was no profit from the beginning and now you are wondering why they rejected you? They were NEVER equipped to be with you from the beginning!" "

Reading this helped me come alive! HA! There is a husband for me and my hubby wouldn't say those things expecially without the intentions of marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment