Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fighting & The Flesh




Photo: I was asking God what He wanted me to do with this passion for fighting. I told Him about my ideas for teaching womens self defense and He sent a woman who had been abused to the front desk. She asked about my bruises and told me her story & showed me her scars! Yess God! Women's Self Defense it is! Now ya'll hold me accountable, cuz I'm not as young as I use to be :) 

After some very interesting events last night, I knew that I needed God and I wanted to be restored and I didn't want to feel empty.  because feeling out of God's Will makes me feel gross! So I talked to my buddy Adaeze about what was going on and luckily she just went through a drought too.. Thankfully she prayed for me and my mess and I prayed as well & its time for me to have a Funeral of the Flesh and a Revival of the Spirit.

So this morning:
 I was asking God what He wanted me to do with this passion for fighting. I told Him about my ideas for teaching womens self defense and He sent a woman who had been abused to the front desk. She asked about my bruises and told me her story & showed me her scars! Yess God! Women's Self Defense it is! 

My focus lately has been on fighting to be an amazing fighter when my focus should be on fighting to help women and children protect themselves from being attacked. Even though I felt so far from God because of my previous mess ups, He opens His arms to me. I 'm so thankful that He loves me so much! 
It's always Time to Focus on GOD!!!

Photo: Gave a man a bloody nose! To be soo small I'm vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment