Monday, July 29, 2013

The Art of Sola Travel : Future in Travel






On my #SolaVaca I scrolled through the television channels to find something to watch and I ran across one show on Hollywood Ex's and the other Sister Wives.  As I pray for my future, I talk to God on what I want and what He thinks is best. I'd really like the man I get in a relationship to be the one, I have no desire to play games any more. Marriage is serious. But, when I watch these shows, I see women who made excuses and didn't commit. It's as if the media has made a mockery of  holy matrimony and as sad as it is divorce is becoming so very popular but it is nothing I want in my future! Oh NO!

I remember when I was younger talking to God on how I would wait to have sex until marriage and so far I'm doing pretty good. 22 years strong but I want to have the same will power for my marriage. I want to be committed and dedicated to making things work and I pray that my husband would have the same. Giving up is easy but I want someone to build an empire with and anything worth having is worth the struggle.

I am officially no longer looking for a man...




And officially dedicated to finding what God wants me to do with my life

Traveling is so awesome I'm considering becoming nomadic.

Back in Florida when I wanted to travel the world and help people, I'm starting to feel the same.

If I could find a job that combined travel and helping women and children ...

That would be the perfect opportunity for me

No comments:

Post a Comment