I was asked to speak at a girls camp a couple weeks ago and of course I said yes without really considering the input needed for the job! So like always I put it off until the very last minute. God had been sending me signs to fast but I didnt want to sacrifice anything.
But yesterday I woke up with my mind set to fast from food until after my speaking engagement. When I arrived at the ranch I was a little nervous. I was expecting a young crowd!
However it became a diverse group ranging from 4-17! Raking on a group with different ages, personalities & maturity levels. I was thinking they would receive me well bit I'm so thankful to God that He put the right words in my mouth! I got to speak on Gods Love, Modesty, Beauty and Self-Defense.
The girls enjoyed it they asked me to stay the night so I did. It gave me a taste of what it would be like to open my own girls home! I'm so thankful to God for His grace and mercy and I hope that He continues to use me! Empowering young girls is my passion and encourages me to do and be better!
Ready for the next step!


No comments:
Post a Comment