Monday, July 29, 2013

SolaVaca :Day 3

Last night, I had no peace about a certain situation with a certain someone! So I broke my fast to investigate. Ultimately, the investigation gave me peace to sleep but I should have just trust God instead of listening to my flesh! I had heard from a significant person in a while and I feared that we had just grown apart but this morning, I woke up to a message from my buddy and it made me feel soo much better. 

For brunch, I was craving Puerto Rican Food and boy oh boy was it an intense journey just to get there but at least I can say I did it!


Above is my first stop but...

This is where I ended up 
It was delicious! But, it made me culturally aware of all the beauty God put on the earth! The infinte God didnt make us alike for a reason, there is beauty in diversity. This intensified my desire to travel and experience new things...

But for now I'll just be RiverWalkin'


No comments:

Post a Comment