The purpose of this blog is to help inspire women to live virtuously in their time of singleness. It is so easy to claim being a Proverbs 31, but actually being virtuous is a daily struggle. Yet no matter how many times I fail, I know my Father loves me despite my MANY flaws. I want to give God my all and I want to enjoy the life He has given me.I want to hold His hand as He unfolds to me my purpose.
All of this sounds so great until my faith is tested.
Today, I say I want to give God my all and then by the end of the week I'm too lazy to go to church, open my Bible,journal or blog. I say I want to enjoy the life He's given me and then I start complaining about being single and how much I wish I had someone. I start looking at good friends of mine getting married or having children and here I am single. I often get caught in a funk believing that I was meant to be "Forever Alone." But instead of looking at what God is doing for others, I need to focus on being faithful on what He has asked me to do. We often get distracted from His Plan by comparing ourselves to other people.We must understand that God has a special plan for us but we must trust Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment