Monday, June 24, 2013

Single is IN!



You know what most single ladies do?

They spend their "singleness" doing everything they can, NOT to be single. Yes I am guilty of this but not anymore. I'm a changed woman! Tonight I'm going to take myself out. I know that sounds weird but why not? I'm pretty sure no man can treat me better than I can treat myself. So tonight, I'm going to be very odd and get all dressed up. I'm talking hair, make up and I'm going to go see a movie.

I'm a Disney lover sooo..

Now that I've stopped focusing on this desire of being in a realtionship, I've gotten very serious about my dreams and not this fairytale lovestory either. I'm making plans, consulting my Heavenly Father of course and it looks like I'm FINALLY moving to Florida  I've got dreams of going to UCF and helping abused and neglected children all around the world.

You've got to work on yourself before you can be with anyone else.
That's my motto and I'm sticking to it!
SINGLE & LOVING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment