I've been searching and praying for friendship and it came to me. However, he's leaving soon. I met a great guy , who is freakishly like me and soon we will have to go our separate ways. Since letting people come and go is a habit in my life, I usually don't let this phase me but because I desperately want to change; talking to him about separating made me VERY sad. So, I did what I always do; I started to withdraw myself from him. I wanted to push him away. I wanted to feel anything but sad.
When I woke up the next morning, I was upset with God because I kept asking Him to help me change and that I wanted an amazing friendship. I wanted someone who was lifelong and the moment I think I finally found it, its leaving me again.At my 3o'clock time (designated for praise and worship) I got in the shower and sang songs to God until tears ran down my eyes. I told God I would trust Him and submit to His Will.
As human beings we tend to get in the way. With our lips we say, "I'll trust you God, I submit to Your Will"and then worry about what is going to happen next. Cast your cares at the feet of Jesus and leave them there. After talking to God, I felt joy and peace because ultimately my Father knows what is best for me.
It's okay to doubt yourself but never God, He's working everything out and you are worrying for nothing.
BE STILL & HAVE FAITH
No comments:
Post a Comment