Friday, June 28, 2013

Don't Wait Idly

                                                     What should you do when you are waiting?

                                                                        DO SOMETHING!!!

When you're in the waiting room at doctor's office, they usually have magazines or television or something to keep you entertained while you wait. So, I figured as I wait on God to reveal things to me, I'll keep myself entertained. As the saying goes, "An idol mind is the Devil's workshop," so after I went on my  3 am run/adventure, I started to have these ideas of fighting again.
 

In my notebooks I've written about teaching women's self-defense and so as I was running around the track and was inspired to go back to martial arts. I have these strong woman moments often so I didn't pay much attention too it, until the thought kept captivating my mind. So, I decided to go back to training. Empowering women through self-defense sounds like an amazing idea. So yesterday, I went had the workout of my life and at the end of the workout. I discussed my desires to teach women's self-defense, the current instructor explained that she'd be leaving in August and the position will be opened. Ca-ching! I then talked to administrative staff and they told me that because of my skill level if I was "faithful" in coming to class, I'd be able to become an instructor!

The endorphins from working out had me pumped and ready to go. So I totally encourage that if you are a Lady in Waiting, don't sit idly; find something to do. Try new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment