I'm slowly getting it together with God and I have been praying without ceasing. I keep asking Him:
- What is my purpose?
My problem was that the desire of a relationship had become bigger than it should. Everyone around me has had at least one relationship in college and here I am a senior and I have dated no one. I felt like it was time but my timing is NOT God's timing. So, I've decided to wait on God for that handsome, wonderful, amazing husband of mine and have as much fun being single as possible. Being in a relationship is a lifestyle choice that not everyone is mature enough to handle.
So CHEERS to Being Single
&
Taking This Time to Better Yourself
Once I started thinking about what a good relationship consisted of I took it off my "To- Do" List. With all the compromising , checking in, opinions, unwritten rules, being single is a time to be SELFISH. Once you get in a respectable relationship , you have to consider other people's needs and wants and you really dont have much time to work on you! So, now I'm dedicated to having a B L A S T! I want to be the happiest SOLA there is!
To kick this new lifestyle off: I went running at 3 a.m. I suck at running but I want to do something challenging yet healthy. I want to learn new stuff, do new things and be a little outrageous. The run was tiring but rejuvenating. It was tough out there but I'm going to try it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment