Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ride or Die for the Lord




When  seeking God and there is no reply that meets your fleshly needs,it gets harder to do what yo know is right. I'm starting to feel like God is  being silent and that I can just do my own thing now and so I did. But that sin just distanced me further from the One who loves me the most.

"So be careful to do what the Lord your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left.  Walk in obedience to all that the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess."
Deuteronomy 5:32-33 (NIV)
When your faith is getting tested and you start to get weak cling to God. You might not understand now but be "ride or die" for the Lord. Sometimes, its as if we can be loyal to unfaithful men, backstabbing friends, and unjust organizations but it is so hard to be faithful to God, the one who always has our back.
I'm so frustrated with myself, it time for me to fall on my face before my Father because messing up may be human nature but I want Him more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment