Personally, I have a hard time forming human attachments. I'll just let people enter and exit my life without a care. As I grow older, I find it to be slightly sad and started searching for something genuine, a companion. But, instead of searching for friendship on my own, I consulted my Creator. In doing so I have found some great people who are on fire for the Lord. However, my solitude led me to trust God and to seek him daily.
One way I spend time with God is through my journal. I love to write and I carry a specific journal just for my writings to God. I pour out whatever is on my heart to Him and just allow myself to release everything. Each day at 3 o'clock, I set aside time to talk to God through my journal. However, somehow when I'm in the zone of expressing things to God, I get ideas or answers or something happens. Seeking God daily helps build a close and intimate relationship with God.

No comments:
Post a Comment