Happy Sunday!
Luke 19: 1-6 – Jesus Comes to Zacchaesus’ House
“Then Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. Now behold
there was a man named Zacchaeus who was a chief tax collector and he was rich.
And he sought to see who Jesus was, but could not because of the crowd for he
was of short stature. So he ran ahead
and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see Him, for He was going to pass that way.
And when Jesus came to the place, He looked up and saw him and said to him,
“Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house. So
he made haste and came down and received Him joyfully. “
I really like : “.4)
So he ran ahead and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see Him, for He was
going to pass that way.” This
encouraged me to continue to seek God in everything. That if God has given you something to do.. Don’t
let the natural things block the supernatural. Zacchaeus didn’t let the fact
that he was short stop him from seeking Jesus and that should be the same with
us. We should fight the things that stand in our way from seeking God.
Personally for me, I get lazy, sleepy or simply want to do my own thing but a
verse that I committed to memory yesterday was James 4:7 “Therefore submit
to God. Resist the devil and he will free from you.” Continue to seek God in all that you to do
because you never know who is coming to dinner. In fact, after the sermon was given,
I picked where I wanted to eat and the pastor and his family ended up there as
well and they even paid for lunch. Trust in God!
He loves you!
No comments:
Post a Comment