Friday, June 7, 2013

iScrewUp but Christ paid the $ Price $

Romans 3:23 says, “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”  I screwed up and I know it.  I allowed wanting a relationship to consume me, I made it my god; because I desired love.  Exodus 34:14 says,” Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.” But, I’m so grateful that God is so merciful to me. I need to learn to be content and learn to love my self alone and stop trying to make something happen on my own time. I need to enjoy life and work on myself during this season of singleness and trust God to do the rest.  So I made a reminder.


 Introducing my “iscrewUP” bracelet.  The screw up bracelet consists of 8 screw nuts, evenly distributed across a tough suede cord.  Since 7 is the number of completion and I am nowhere near complete, I’d like to begin again at 8.  Daily I stray away from God’s Will and thankfully and gratefully He welcomes me back into his presence.  I just want to remind myself that though I screw up daily, God  loves me .. No matter what! 





 Daily, I  want to strive to be a better woman in Christ. I want to seek God diligently and  worship Him in spirit and in truth. I dont want to look backwards, I want to become what God wants me to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment