Don't let finding a man become such a priority that you forget about the man who died for YOU. Worry more about your relationship with Christ than the hunt for a good man. Focus on God, in His time He will lead you to that special someone. You know the saying, "A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man must seek Him in order to find her." God is a jealous God. Anything you put before Him is an idol. But like everything, you can talk to Him about it. He wants a relationship with YOU. He wants to hear about it all but you must seek Him and set aside time to be with Him. But while you are waiting... Pray for your husband, because ultimately He already knows.
I struggle with this daily, I really need to stop desiring a relationship with a man over seeking my relationship with God. It's so easy to get caught up in these things because everyone around me is getting boo'd up or having a baby and here it is just me all alone. I should celebrate my singleness to honor God. Singleness is a time to P R E P. I believe that anything that you need to fix within yourself is fixed better in solitude. Say you have alot of baggage and you never deal with the pains from your past, adding a boyfriend who comes with baggage. Just adds more baggage, which leads to clutter and clutter leads to problems. Allowing yourself time to be single and grow with God allows you the time to unpack your bags, wash a few loads and stack them neatly.
Enjoy this time with God and allow Him to mold you into the woman He wants you to be..
Personally, I wrote this for myself . I found this great guy but because I think he is so awesome.. he's become too important. I feel as if the devil knows that I am searching for companionship and because I am somewhat desperate to find someone to make memories with, he could be using my vulnerability to distract me from what God wants me to be doing. I realized this last night and I just want to run back into the arms of God. It's so comfy there!
He loves you!

No comments:
Post a Comment